Digital University Walkthrough
How to Become a Laptop Landlord
Here’s What Everyone Asks Us
1. “Who are you?”
A growing group of internet entrepreneurs working together to build lifestyle businesses.
2. “So what, exactly, do you do?”
Marketing and advertising for small local businesses..
3. “What’s in it for them?”
4. “What’s in it for you?”
Same. It’s a win-win situation. We take a “sliver to deliver.” Errbody’s happy.
5. “Why wouldn’t they do it themselves?”
Same reason you don’t give yourself a root canal. (They’re not qualified or interested.)
6. “If it’s so great, why tell me?”
See #3 and #4 above.
7. “But I don’t know the first thing about marketing and advertising for business owners.”
Lucky for you, we do. Our process is proven. And we’ve got the tools, the training, and the support to take any “newbie” from dud to stud in a matter of weeks, not years.
8. “What if I’m low on time or money, or both?”
Other than domain names, hosting, tracking numbers and some optional outsourcing, the costs to build this business are minimal. And if you’ve got a couple hours a day? That’s more than enough to get started.
9. “Why schedule a call? So you can sell me?”
Yeah. Pretty much.